Modern Slavery Policy
151 Products limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales
(Registered number 02149608)
151 Products Limited is a limited company registered in England & Wales (registered number 02149608). The company is based in the UK and has two sites: one in Manchester, and another in St Helens.
151 Products Limited is committed to preventing acts of slavery, forced labour and human trafficking of any kind in relation to business and our supply chain. In particular:
· We provide written statements of Terms and Conditions of Employment to all employees as required by law, explaining obligations in a clear and transparent way.
· We support the right to seek, obtain and hold employment without discrimination and with complete respect for dignity.
· We do not coerce anyone to work for us. When employees choose to work for us, they do so voluntarily.
· Employees must prove their eligibility to work in the UK, however, we do not hold or retail original documents.
· Every employee is paid regularly and in accordance with their Terms and Conditions of Employment. We provide a written summary of pay and deductions via and online portal or through paper payslips.
· Every employee has the right to join or not join a Trade Union at their complete discretion.
· We provide safe and decent working conditions with training as necessary. Our operations comply with or exceed statutory Health and Safety standards.
· We provide formal grievance provisions through which staff are free to raise a work-related complaint or a matter of concern and make all employees aware of the are process.
· We do not impede anyone’s freedom of movement or their opportunity to seek employment elsewhere.
· We conduct regular audits with all our suppliers to ensure compliance with the ISO:9001.
We will not support or deal with any business knowingly involved in slavery or human trafficking. We support the promotion of the ethical business practices to protect workers from any kind of abuse or exploitation in relation to our business and supply chain.
The company is satisfied from its own due diligence that there is no evidence of any act of modern-day slavery, human trafficking, or labour exploitation with the company and with suppliers of gods and services to the company.
The policy applies to all persons working for 151 Products Ltd or on behalf in any capacity, including employees at all levels, directors, agency workers and external consultants. This policy does not form part of any employee’s Contract of Employment and we may amend it at any time.
We will regularly communicate with our employees and people in our supply chain, to ensure that they have an understanding to effectively deal with this issue on modern slavery and encourage them to be compliant.
All employees are positively encouraged to report any suspicions or incident of labour exploitation to senior management.
This policy will be reviewed annually unless circumstances dictate that it should be reviewed more frequently.
We will continue to work hard to build long standing relationships with our suppliers based on mutual trust and transparency.
We will regularly communicate with our employees and people in our supply chain, to ensure that they have an understanding and an appropriate process for effectively dealing with this issue of modern slavery.
This statement is designed to:
· Identify and asses potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
· Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
· Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
· Provide adequate protection for Whistle Blowers.
Our Modern Slavery Policy demonstrates our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Signed on behalf of 151 Products Ltd
Richard Shonn – Managing Director